Monday, May 26, 2008

Baby Steps!

Sunday was a big day for Dallin. To begin the big day, I will start with church. All through church, Dallin would stand on the bench and let go. When he let go, he would start laughing really hard. He was pretty proud of himself. I thought he would be walking soon.

After church we all went to Jeff's Dad's work for a family ping pong tournament. Dallin was standing against Jeff's dad's leg. All of a sudden, he just took off. He took about 5-6 steps to the ping pong table. He laughed the entire time. I have never seen someone so proud of himself. It was the cutest thing EVER!!!! He then started walking all over the place. It is so much fun to watch him walk. I didn't have my camera, of course, but Jeff's dad took a video of some of his first steps. I tried to take some videos when we got home, but he was getting tired. Here is a little taste of what he looks like walking around the place.

1 comment:

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

That's so exciting! I can't believe he's going to be one next week ... crazy! So fun!