
Yesterday when I was vacuuming our room, Dallin found a shirt of Jeff's. He carried the shirt around with him for awhile. I would try to put it away when he wasn't holding it, and he would get really mad. I looked over one time and he was trying to put it on...through the arm hole. I helped him get it on, and he wore it for about an hour. Then he put his dog in it. He sure does miss his daddy through the day!


Since it has been really cold outside, we have played inside most of the time. He brought his stroller in and pushes it(with his dog sometimes)/sits in it all day! We even go on lots of walks around our small house:)



Since it has been really cold outside, we have played inside most of the time. He brought his stroller in and pushes it(with his dog sometimes)/sits in it all day! We even go on lots of walks around our small house:)

3 comments:
How cute! I love that he tried to put it on through the arm hole! He's so much bigger than when you guys left! We're going to be in Kansas so i'll call you tomorrow or this weekend and we'll figure something out!
Awww, you guys can come walk around our house anytime--there's a little more space for the stroller anyway. He's so cute in Daddy's big t-shirt! :) Looking forward to seeing you guys this week for Thanksgiving at Scott and Becca's...right?
Oh how sweet! He is getting to be so grown up. Are you still coming to Utah for Christmas? I really want to see you if you come. My life is crazy right no because my brother is leaving on his mission in 2 weeks, and then my sister is getting married 2 days after Christmas...busy busy busy! I went and told Mili goodbye last week (she is leaving on a mission to Hawaii) They are just dissolving her position - apparently they feel that it is unnecessary...hahaha!
Post a Comment