Monday, January 26, 2009

Daddy and Dallin

The last couple of weeks, Dallin has really been in a daddy mood when Jeff gets home from work. Monday mornings are especially hard on Dallin. As soon as he wakes up, he runs around the house looking for daddy. Then we call him at work, so he can at least talk to him.

I don't know why, but I love this picture of the two of them.
Dallin and Daddy playing the new Need for Speed game.

Dallin loves playing with his legos with daddy.
This is his new smile. We were trying to teach him to close his eyes during prayer, and now he closes his eyes all the time.
Dallin also really likes his new sticker book. Here is his new smile again.
Dallin was flying his helicopter again, and when it fell he said "Oh MAN!" It made us laugh. So make sure you turn it up so you can hear him say it. He really has been talking a lot more. He asked me the other day "tv on?" At church yesterday he said "more water" clear as day. So he is starting to group words together, and he talks all the time.

3 comments:

Heather Dayton said...

Wow! I can't believe he is old enough to talk...it feels like just barely that I came to the hospital and held him right after you had him. Time goes by way too fast. His hair looks more blonde in some of these pictures. He looks like he is just so much fun! I like the picture of him and Jeff too. :)

Heather Dayton said...

I also LOVE your hair in the picture on the top!

Michelle Heuer said...

Way cute. Way, way cute.

Hugs!!