Monday, July 20, 2009

Table Rock Lake

View from the back porch off of our room.

We spent the past week in Branson, Missouri on Table Rock Lake with all of Jeff's family. We had such a good time and stayed busy the entire time. Jeff spent a lot of the time on the lake skiing, wakeboarding, tubing, and just swimming. He also got in a round of golf, which he won so he was happy. I got to go to the lake with Dallin a couple of times, did lots of shopping, some swimming in the pool, relaxing, and ate lots of Blue Bell Ice cream (my favorite!!) Dallin enjoyed playing with his cousins, playing with the dogs, swimming, tubing, and running all around. We also went to a waterpark one day, which dallin thought was a lot of fun. There is so much to do there, and we really had a blast the whole time. I was horrible about taking pictures, so most of mine are from the boat.

Jeff and Greg on the wake sliders.
Dallin chillin with Jed on the boat.
Jeff, Greg, and Ken on the banana tube.
Jeff, Dallin and I swimming in the lake.
Jeff, Dallin, and Grandma on the tube getting ready to start.
Here is a video of Dallin tubing. I am really horrible at taking videos on the boat. It is too bumpy for me. Plus I zoomed in way to far, so it is really blurry. But at least there is a video.


1 comment:

Heather Dayton said...

Oooh! That looks so fun! Sorry I didn't respond right away to your last comment: my e-mail is the same, heathermarie103@hotmail.com. It will be so fun to skype sometime!!!