After I got Dallin out of bed this morning, I had to go to the restroom. I could hear Dallin in the kitchen pushing the chair as fast as he could. When I got into the kitchen, I found Dallin standing next to the brownies trying to eat as much as he could :) I was amazed he could even get the top off of the pan. He is so much like his daddy....they love their brownies. Needless to say the brownies are now on top of the fridge.


Here are some random pictures. Dallin and Jeff washing the truck over the weekend. Dallin had a blast.

Dallin trying to walk around the house with mommy's shoes.

I just love this picture of him with his hat.



Here are some random pictures. Dallin and Jeff washing the truck over the weekend. Dallin had a blast.

Dallin trying to walk around the house with mommy's shoes.

I just love this picture of him with his hat.

4 comments:
That's hilarious! And I love your shoes on him :) How are you feeling???
The mental image I get of Dallin stuffing brownies in his mouth as fast as possible is awesome...wonder if he would have eaten the last one if he got all the way down to it, or will he be like Daddy? :) Next time you guys come to visit, remind me to make brownies!
Dallin and Caleb really are alike. I guess that means someday soon I can expect Caleb to sneak out to the kitchen, too! Dallin is a lot of fun though! Life is so much better with kids like this, isn't it?
That is so funny! You know Kim was like that...when she was little mom caught her stealing starburst off the counter. When Kim saw she was caught, instead of stopping she started cramming as many into her mouth as possible before mom got to her. Amazing the things they figure out at that age! I love the last pic too...perfect portrait!
Post a Comment