The other day Dallin's friend Caleb came over to play. My friend and I decided to brave the cold and take the kids to the park for awhile. They had a lot of fun. They look a little tight in the stroller, but they loved it. They laughed almost the entire time as they ate their snacks.

They loved "racing" with each other on the slides and chasing each other around. They also loved playing in their little cave. Little boys are so cute when they play together.



They loved "racing" with each other on the slides and chasing each other around. They also loved playing in their little cave. Little boys are so cute when they play together.


1 comment:
how cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. I know I say that every time, but really! Is he getting excited to be a big brother?
Post a Comment