Thursday, February 4, 2010

Two Months!



Alyssa is two months old today, and she had her 2 month check up today. She weighs 11 pounds 11 ounces and is 23 inches long. The doctor said she looked perfect. She had to get 3 shots, and she did pretty good. She screamed for a couple of minutes, and then she was over it. It seems none of my kids will be the ones that sleep the whole day after the shots. Alyssa is growing up fast, and getting to be so much fun!

Here she is when we got home...not real happy.

Dallin is growing up fast too. He says some things that crack me up. It is amazing how fast they learn to try to "outsmart" their parents. His new thing is when Jeff tells him no he can't play with something, he says, "But mommy asked me to play with it." Or if I ask him not to get into something he says, "But daddy asked me to."

Now when I get annoyed with him, he tells me "remember mom...patience!" It makes me laugh for a second, so I can hopefully be more patient.

Dallin and Alyssa waiting for mom to finish getting ready.

Dallin holding Alyssa after her dr. appointment today. The video is of him holding her as well. She kept smiling at him, even though he wasn't really paying attention. She sure does love her brother.


2 comments:

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

how cute! I love that he's growing up and getting a little attitude about him...too funny!

She is just darling you guys! What a little chunkster too! She looks so different from Dallin! :)

Michelle Heuer said...

I love it when babies make those little cooing sounds (well, sometimes grunting lol). They make me smile. :)