Alyssa is very slowly getting better at eating real food. She now eats spaghetti, lasagna, pancakes (which she has just plain every morning), grilled cheese, corn dogs sometimes, yogurt, cottage cheese, taquitos, bread, peaches, bananas, pizza and snacks like graham crackers and cookies. Alyssa has a very big sweet tooth that she gets from her mom...She still has to be in the mood to eat, but we can get her to eat one of these things most of the time. It has been so frustrating since Dallin ate everything, but I'm glad she is getting better and gaining weight!
2 comments:
Yay Alyssa!!!!!!!!!!! :) I'm glad that is starting to go better for you!!! So is she eating less at night now? I guess I can just talk to you about it tomorrow ;)
Oh my goodness...She is seriously one of the cutest little girls I have EVER seen. I hope she keeps on getting better and better for you. Tay was/is hard to get to eat anything too.
Post a Comment