Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Joliet

We found out yesterday that Jeff's next rotation (supervision) will be in Joliet, which is just outside of Chicago. It wasn't one of our 4 picks, but such is life :) He talked to the person in the rotation now before we put in our picks and decided he didn't want it because the guy works 12+ hour days and most Saturday and Sundays. Hopefully Jeff can be much more efficient and not have to work so much:) So I guess we need to start the whole move process...we will move in December or January.

5 comments:

Charity said...

When will the outflow of Peoria Ward members end?!? You will be missed. Best of luck in your next adventure. I suppose you could end up back here....

Tiffany said...

Oh no! I really hope Jeff doesn't have to work as many hours/day. Good luck with the move!

Sarah said...

What? That is crazy! You guys will be so close to us now! Only like 4 hours ... which is totally totally doable for a random weekend trip or something fun! We could come visit and then go into Chicago and do something fun there! I'm so excited.

However, I bet you guys are going crazy thinking about moving during the winter and all the holidays. Hopefully, Jeff won't end up working as much as that other guy, he's pretty efficient so I'm guessing he'll get things straightened out! Call us sometime so we can catch up!

The Maughan-sters said...

NOOOOooooo :( How will Alyssa and Izzy be bestest friends if they don't see each other all the time!! (And by all the time I mean at church on Sundays and visiting teaching :D) hahaha Well good luck. We will REALLY miss you :)

Unknown said...

oh wow!! that a crazy time to move! well i bet you guys will make the best of it, even if it isnt where you wanna be! good luck with the move!!!