Today it got up to about 60 degrees!!! We spent a couple hours outside playing, going for a walk, and having a picnic. It was absolutely wonderful.
Alyssa was just so happy to be outside, and even happier when I took off her coat.
She really does point to almost every airplane that flies by us, which is one every minute or so.
Dallin loves watching the ducks at the pond, and he loves throwing rocks.

Always protecting his little sister...he was making sure she didn't get too close.
And to end our perfect day outside, we had a picnic.

Alyssa was just so happy to be outside, and even happier when I took off her coat.
4 comments:
Oh, we miss you guys! It was fun to skype the other night!
What a fun day for you guys! Alyssa's hair is getting so long, it looks really cute. I like the picture where Dallin is protecting Alyssa. That's a good older brother for you:)
Yay for sun! Your kids are SO SO SO adorable! I love the picture of him protecting her from going in the water - haha! Such a sweet brother.
how fun!! your kids are so big and so cute!!!
Post a Comment