Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mini golfing

Yesterday there was a deal on groupon for $15 worth for a $1 at a miniature golf course near our house. We did the deal and took the kids. The kids ended up being free so it was a total of $1. Then we could play the other course they had for $2 each. So we played 36 holes for $5. The kids had fun, and so did we.


They had beautiful waterfalls and sweet tunnels.
Dallin had 3 hole in ones. He was actually much better this year. These are the the 3 that he did.Alyssa had fun and was really good. She stayed right by us the whole time. She held her ball the whole time. She would throw it in the hole sometimes or push it around with hands. She was pretty cute.
We went during nap time to miss the crowds, so Alyssa was very tired when we got back in the car.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

So much fun! I can't believe how big Dallin is ... and 3 hole in ones! so funny ... I bet they had a blast! :)

Heather Dayton said...

Wow! He's good. That's much better than me...haha! What a fun outside activity - and a great deal. :)

Nicole said...

Looks like you had fun! I had never considered trying mini-golfing with Sam--not sure I trust her swinging a long metal stick around just yet:)