Alyssa is 18 months old today! She has been so much fun. She is a great sleeper now. She likes a few more things to eat. She now has 11 teeth (she is sooo grumpy when she is teething). Alyssa loves playing with trucks, trains, stacking cups, her baby, and pretty much anything Dallin is playing with. She loves going down her slide and playing with her kitchen. She is talking a little more now. She LOVEs getting new clothes, especially dresses and shoes. She loves to give us kisses and hugs now. If she gets a boo boo, she makes us kiss it over and over and over again :) We took her into the doctor for her 18 month check up and she was a whopping 20 pounds 11 ounces, so she is pretty small.
We have taken her to nursery the past 2 weeks to prepare her for really going. Well, we thought Jeff was going to need to stay in there and make her feel more comfortable, but she has loved it so far. She was feeling left out when Dallin went to his class, and she LOVES playing with the toys. She even lets the nursery leader pick her up, which is pretty rare. Jeff just has to put her down, and she is fine. The nursery leader said even though she is the youngest, she listens the best and does exactly what they say. I hope that lasts :)
Our little monkey!
She LOVES yogurt, but it gets pretty messy sometimes...
When we come inside after playing outside, she always has the reddest little cheeks. She loves being outside though. She would play outside all day if we let her. There's almost always some kicking and screaming when we bring her inside.
She LOVES to color. She colors all the time.
For the most part (except when she is teething) Alyssa is a very happy little girl. She loves to just run around jumping and laughing with Dallin.
I realized I have not taken nearly as many videos of Alyssa as I did with Dallin, so here are a few. The first one is of her pointing to her body parts.
This second one is of her different sounds. At the end I asked her if she wanted to take a nap because I love how she says no...she really exaggerates it. Every other time I would ask her if she knew how to say "no" she would respond with a yes...
We have taken her to nursery the past 2 weeks to prepare her for really going. Well, we thought Jeff was going to need to stay in there and make her feel more comfortable, but she has loved it so far. She was feeling left out when Dallin went to his class, and she LOVES playing with the toys. She even lets the nursery leader pick her up, which is pretty rare. Jeff just has to put her down, and she is fine. The nursery leader said even though she is the youngest, she listens the best and does exactly what they say. I hope that lasts :)
Our little monkey!
This second one is of her different sounds. At the end I asked her if she wanted to take a nap because I love how she says no...she really exaggerates it. Every other time I would ask her if she knew how to say "no" she would respond with a yes...
No comments:
Post a Comment