Monday, July 11, 2011

Kansas Part 2

We did lots of other things while we were in Kansas. Jeff went golfing a couple times. I got to go shopping. We stayed up late just talking, watching movies or storage wars every night. The men and the older kids went to the lake one day. Then we all went on Thursday. It was so much fun. Dallin stayed busy the whole time swimming with Kendra. Alyssa mostly ate on the beach.
The whole family went on the tube. Alyssa was scared until I got on, but loved it. When the boat stopped so we could get off she started crying for more!
Dallin is very brave and went on the ski trainer all by himself.
Alyssa enjoyed just chilling on the boat playing with the life vests buckles.
On the 4th of July we did fireworks. Dallin LOVES setting off fireworks just like his dad :)
Alyssa on the other hand HATES fireworks. She just does not like loud sounds. She cried a lot and kept telling me "inside inside inside!" So I just put her to bed before we really started.
Here are some videos of Dallin setting some off.




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Alyssa looks so much like you steph, I can't get over it. Every time I see her she's more and more similar! Looks like so much fun on the lake with the fam! :)

Carrie Wood said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast of a summer! Caleb and Audrey watched all the videos at least 2 times, and the one when Jeff throws Dallin like 8 times!