Monday, February 25, 2008

Dallin's First Trip to a Park


This past Saturday was gorgeous outside. It only got into the 40's, but man did that feel good compared to the weeks before. We decided to take Dallin to the park to see if he would like it. He LOVED it. I can't wait until it gets warmer so we can take him more often. As soon as he starts walking, I'm sure he will love it even more. It was just so cute to watch him play. At home he still really enjoys being in his swing. At the park he loved the swings even more, especially when Daddy pushed him high. It made him giggle so hard!










Dallin thought going through the tunnel was pretty fun too. He loved to look out the little circles. He loved crawling through them, especially when Daddy was close behind to make him laugh. It is so cute to watch him crawl.
Dallin didn't really know what to think about the slides. Both Jeff and I took him down the big curvy slide, but both of us were a little too big so we kept getting stuck. He also went down the little kid slides when we were holding his hands.
We will have to make it back soon!

1 comment:

Heather Dayton said...

Oh fun! I am so excited about going to the park with my little boy too. Dallin looks so happy in all of the pictures. Cute!