Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Kitchen...

Yes, Dallin's hair is everywhere. He really needs a haircut...i'm just scared to do it!


Today Dallin and I went to BYU to have lunch with Jeff and Nick. It was fun to get out of the house, and the weather was actually pretty good. When Nick and I were walking up to the Wilk, guess who was standing like 10 feet away...Max Hall! I so wanted to go up and ask to take a picture with him and Dallin, but I chickened out. Then when we were eating lunch, Jimmer (from the basketball team) was sitting like 10 feet away. Sometimes I think I am way to into sports since I think it is cool to see them. Anyways, it was fun to be on campus again. I kind of missed it...not the tests, just campus.



OK! Now to the reason of my post. For the longest time, I would not let Dallin into the kitchen because I am afraid of him falling and hitting his head on the tile. The past couple of days he has been super grumpy because of his tooth trying to come in (i can see the tooth, it just hasn't broken through yet). The only thing to stop his crying was to let him play in the kitchen...he LOVES it! He absolutely loves pushing the chairs all around the kitchen. Once he has moved them all from under the table, he makes his way to his highchair to push around. It is actually pretty cute and fun to watch.


Dallin enjoys being in on the action whenever we do anything. He loves when we play Dance Dance Revolution. He likes to sit on the mat (at least for a little while before coming to ours) and watch the screen. Of course he ends up with us...it is a little hard to play and hold him at the same time. Hopefully my muscles are getting bigger at least.

When Jeff plays the Wii, Dallin likes to "play" with him. He actually is pretty good at pushing the buttons and moving the little joystick thing around. The other day he was playing with Nick and Jeff. He only played with it for a few moments before he decided it tasted better!

1 comment:

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Cute, Cute! I can't believe how big he's getting i just think that every time we see him. He's growing up so fast ... before we know it we'll have a little best friend for him too!

p.s. i look disgusting in this picture ... i don't think i realized i was being photoed! :)