It has been raining a lot here lately, which I love since I like to listen to the rain. Although Dallin likes to watch the rain out of the window sometimes, he would much rather be outside playing. Dallin has been pretty grumpy the past couple of days because he is getting 3 teeth! His back molars on the bottom and another one in the front on the bottom. Jeff gave me the idea of just letting him play in the garage, which Dallin thought was fun. We bought him some new toys this past weekend, so he had a lot of fun playing with them. Here are a few pictures of him playing in the garage.
He liked to see how many he could push at one time.
This was a lot of work, so he took a nice nap:)
We didn't think he would like this toy very much, but it is his favorite. He loves pushing it, sitting on it, and pushing all the very loud buttons.
We also got him the Jeep, which is a little too big right now. But he still loves to sit in it and figure everything out. He is definitely following his Daddy's footsteps.
2 comments:
I love it! I'm definately getting all my kids one of those jeeps because i always wanted one as a kid and never got one!
What a fun idea! I'm glad you are enjoying the rain - especially if there is a lot of it. :) I always wanted one of those jeeps too! Are you coming back to Utah anytime?
Post a Comment